At Beeklaan, The Hague.
The Sint-Agneskerk (St. Agnes Church) is a Roman Catholic church.
The church was built between 1902 and 1903 by the architectural firm of Albert Joseph Margry and Snickers. Margry designed a three-aisled cruciform church in neo-Gothic style, with an octagonal tower right next to the façade.
The church was heavily damaged in a fire in 1983 were the wooden arch and part of the tower got lost. The walls and stained-glass windows were well saved, as well as the Adema organ, although slightly damaged. The church was restored between 1984 and 1985.
Nowadays both the Dutch St. Agnes Parish as the Spanish-language Oscar Romero Parish use the church. The St. Agnes Church received national recognition in 1998 when a group of foreigners illegally residing in the Netherlands, the so-called White illegals, held a hunger strike action.